|ONLINE EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Vending Has Ended. NOW ONLY ONSITE CASH PURCHASES.|
MAKE A DONATION OF ANY AMOUT TO HELP MAKE THIS 30TH ANNUAL MALCOLM X FESTIVAL A BIG SUCCESS!
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
Community Aid & Development (CAD) and the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement (MXGM) proudly announce the 30th Annual Malcolm X Festival at the West End Park in Atlanta, Georgia. And in response to the ground swelling feedback from both you and the community, the 2019 event will be for two days again - May 18th -19th.
We invite you to come out and contribute, as well as enjoy the spirited festival atmosphere. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your unique merchandise - art, crafts, jewelry, clothing, music, cuisine, etc. - to a very receptive audience.
Booth space is 10 ft X 10 ft and is allocated on a first-come, first-assigned basis. Spaces will be reserved only for those vendors who have registered prior to the first day of the event. We do not provide tables, chairs, tents, nor electricy.
No cars are allowed on the park grounds to avoid damaging the grass per city ordanances. (All food booths must have one 2-A type Fire Extinguisher and if "deep frying", a Class K Fire Extinguisher is required).
Set-up begins as early as 8:00 am Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Non-food (nothing edible or drinkable) Early Bird booth fee is $250.00. The cost is $300 after May 17th (includes off street parking for one vehicle).
- Beverage Early Bird booth fee is $350.00. The cost is $400.00 after May 17th (includes off street parking for one vehicle).
- Food booth Early Bird booth fee is $450.00. The cost is $500.00 after May 17th (includes off street parking for one vehicle and all required city & county permits). No other license is required, however - all food vendors must set-up in keeping with Fulton County Health Department requirements. All grease must be properly disposed of or you will be immediately ejected from the event.
- Registration is for the two-day event. You may NOT register for one day.
- THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT.
We urge you to pay special attention to the Informational Guidelines that all participants must adhere to per the City of Atlanta and
Fulton County ordinances.
Thank you for your continued support,